Gerry O'Neil - Celtic Musician
Weddings, Receptions & Events
Weddings – Let Us Make Your Day Extra Special!
Gerry has been performing and organising music and sound at weddings for 20 years. A married man himself, he knows what is involved in organising and producing a successful day’s wedding celebration. All aspects of the day’s audio requirements are discussed in detail, and Gerry is open to realising the ideas you have.
Hire Us For Your Wedding!
Types of things you might consider:
– Wedding Ceremony – Solo or duo acoustic performance at the wedding ceremony.
(for example: playing the bride down the aisle or the signing of the registry.)
– Background Ambiance (Late afternoon/early evening) – Your choice of music, in the late afternoon, played from CD or mp3 through our sound system. Sets a wonderful background ambience.
– The microphone set-up for the reception speeches – Done through our wireless microphones and PA system, making sure everyone hears what’s being said.
– Commemorative Audio CD – I can record your reception speeches and present you with an audio CD of them. They’re always worth a second listen!! (CD takes approx 1 week to edit and mail out)
– The First Dance – We can play a specific song of your choice through our PA (from your iPhone or iPad) or perform the song live for you, if it’s one that’s on our setlist.
– Live Band – 3 Hours live music performance. Duo, trio or the full five-piece band, as required. Watch the videos on this website of “Gerry and Jono” or “The Grail (trio)” or the full five-piece line-up, and see what’s best for your wedding day.
– DJ-ing late night – After the live music finishes, I can DJ into the wee small hours, as required.
– I can also organise additional musicians if required, for example a classically trained Harpist or Highland Bagpiper in traditional dress, contact me for more details!
What They Say…
Thank you Gerry for the beautiful music as I walked down the aisle. I almost cried before I even got to the altar! The music was exactly what I wanted on our special day.Heidi Christenson
Our wedding reception rocked!!….a perfect ending to our wonderful day…thank you!!Gayle Browning